Digital Savings Account - India Post Payments Bank
Service Charges / Fees for Digital Savings Account
|Eligibility||Anybody above 18 years with KYC|
|Initial Minimum Deposit||NIL|
|Minimum Account Balance||NIL|
|Maximum End of Day Balance||INR 1,00,000|
|Linkage of POSA Account||NO|
|Monthly Average Balance (MAB)||NIL|
|Non-maintenance charges on MAB||NA|
|Annual Interest Rate||3.5%|
|Account Statement||On request Physical Statement @ INR 50|
|QR Card Reissuance||NA|
|Setting of Standing Instruction Charges||Free|
|Account Closure Charges||NIL|
|Balance certificate per Instance||INR 50|
|Card/ KIT returned due to wrong address||INR 50|
|Cheque Book on request||NA|
|Cheque Bounce/ Return Charges (Inward)||NA|
|Cheque Bounce/ Return Charges (Outward)||INR 50|
|Bill Payments/ Re-charge||Free|
|Cash deposit charges||Free|
|Cash withdrawal charges||Free|
- Aadhaar & PAN card is mandatory for opening Digital Savings Account.
- To avail unrestricted banking services kindly upgrade your Digital Savings Account to Regular Savings Account within 1 year by visiting any IPPB access point.
- The total cumulative deposit permissible in the account is INR 2 Lakhs within a year.
- Please complete your full KYC within 1 year. Non-compliance of the same can result in account closure.
- The above charges are subject to change. IPPB reserves the right to change the above charges as per its discretion.
- Doorstep services and services at access point/branch are available for Digital Savings Account, only when customer has completed biometric authentication.
- All charges are exclusive of GST.