Phone Banking - India Post Payments Bank
IPPB’s phone banking provides the convenience to access your bank account from the comfort of your home, while at work or on the move. You can get information on your bank account, IPPB’s products & services and resolve queries. For this you need to call our PHONE BANKING service on our toll-free number 155299.
Depending on the type of transaction, our phone banking services could be a combination of IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and interaction with a teleoperator (agent assisted). Transactions that cannot be completed through IVR will be assisted by a dedicated phone banking officer.
You won't need to visit the bank branch for queries, complaints or selected service requests, as all the necessary information can be provided by IPPB’s phone banking services. At present, phone banking services are available in 13 languages through the IVR mode and eight languages through the agent-assisted channel, which will also be extended to 13 languages in the near future, giving you immediate access to IPPB’s products and services.
Benefits of IPPB’s Phone Banking
- 24x7 access account information
- Immediate response to your queries
- Save time and money by avoiding visits to the bank
- Schedule Doorstep banking services through phone banking
IPPB's Phone Banking Services
- Information on IPPB’s products/services
- Information on the last five transactions
- Call-back function
- Queries related to interest rates
- Account-related information
- Issuing of account statement
- Book a request for Doorstep banking services
- Balance and transaction-related details
- Cheque and clearing-related queries
- Any other banking-related queries
Phone banking number 155299