Regular Savings Account - India Post Payments Bank
Call us 155299
Email to us at email@example.com
Feedback Submitted successfully!
Regular Savings Account
The Regular Savings Account can be opened at the bank’s access points and your doorstep. This account can be used to keep funds secure, withdraw cash, deposit money and perform easy remittances, besides a host of other benefits. In addition, interest can be earned on the money kept in this account and the cash withdrawals allowed in this account are unlimited.
Key Account Features and Benefits:
- Banking at your convenience
- Instant and paperless account opening using Aadhaar as per the applicable rules
- *Easy and convenient Non-eKYC account opening
- RuPay Virtual Debit Card for online transactions
- No monthly average balance required to be maintained
- The account can be opened with zero balance
- Free monthly e-statement
- Mini statement through SMS
- Simplified banking services through QR card
- Instant fund transfer through IMPS
- Easy bill payment and recharges
- Can be linked to POSA (Post Office Savings Account)
- Send and receive money using BHIM UPI
What makes us different
- Free account opening at your doorstep
- Assisted services through the GDS, as and when required
- Availability of funds at your doorstep, upon request
- Bill payment facility at your doorstep
- Simple and secure banking with QR card
- Multilingual customer support
- No commitment of minimum balance
- Nominal charges
- Day end balance above Rs. 2 lakh can be swept into linked POSA (Post Office Savings Account)
- Access to our growing merchant network
- Unlimited cash deposits and withdrawals
|Annual Interest Rates||Frequency of payout|
Balance up to INR 1 Lakh – 2.00%
Balances above INR 1 Lakh & up to INR 2 Lakh – 2.25%
(Applicable from 1st of June 2022)
Click here to see the detailed schedule of charges.
Click here to see the detailed remittances/fund transfers charges.
Call 155299 to avail Doorstep banking services to open a Regular Savings Account with IPPB.
*Visit your nearest IPPB branch to open Non-eKYC account